Green Mountain Passport


eyeglasses online

Posted on 04/18/2017 by VLCT Communications


A Green Mountain Passport admits seniors and veterans to Vermont State Parks (overnight camping and other park fees are excluded) and Vermont State Historic Sites where they can enjoy a summer of hiking and the outdoors. More information is in this FAQ sheet.

To be eligible for a passport, you must be a legal resident of Vermont and the municipality where the application is made, and either at least 62 years of age or a veteran of the uniformed services. To receive a Green Mountain Passport, just download and complete this application and submit it at your local City or Town Clerk's Office along with a $2.00 fee. It’s that easy!

The Green Mountain Passport Program began in 1973 by enactment of the General Assembly and is updated as necessary by the Vermont Legislature.