Posted on 08/31/2016 by VLCT Communications
Municipal Planning Grant (MPG) applications are due on October 31, 2016. Access to the online application is delayed to mid-September. The Agency of Commerce and Community Development is updating its website. To avoid problems with linked documents, the online application will be unavailable until the new website is launched. In the meantime, you should begin to prepare your application using the following resources:
- The Program Description describes how MPGs work with a focus on eligibility and the competitive criteria.
- The Application Questions provide a template for you to begin drafting your application offline.
- Instructions and Templates for Starting an Application provide everything you need to prepare the application before using the online application system.
- MPG Application Training. If you are interested in participating in a GoToMeeting training on using the online system and preparing a competitive MPG application, please contact staff at email@example.com or 802-828-1948.
The following new resources can help you assemble a winning application:
- Guidance on Procurement explains the requirements for selecting a consultant. Read about the advantages of selecting a consultant before the application is submitted.
- Project Examples include work plans, budgets and deliverables from a number of recently completed MPG projects to help inspire and inform your projects.