Insurance Forms


eyeglasses online

PACIF members: To report an injury, accident, damage, loss, or potential loss, click on the appropriate box below.

Workers' Comp - Work-related injuries to municipal employees AUTO   - Damage to or caused by municipally-owned road vehicles General Liability - Lawsuits, Slips/Trips/Falls, Sewer/Water, E & O, EPL Property -   Buildings & Contents, Mobile/Portable Equipment, Theft, Fraud

Not sure which box to click? Please call Trisha Clark at 1-800-649-7915.

Other PACIF Forms

In the list below, the pencil icon shows the forms that can be filled in and submitted completely online. Use the PDFs as indicated for each form. 

VERB Trust



Didn't Find What You Need?

  • How Can We Help?
    To request more information about VLCT's Risk Management Services, complete and submit this form online.
  • Request a Quote Online
    Complete and submit online for group life, short-term disability, and long-term disability.