eyeglasses online

The VLCT PACIF Liability Program provides coverage for any claim in which someone is alleging damage to their person or personal property as a result of negligence by the municipality or a municipal employee. Examples of these are pot hole claims, sewer back ups, slip/trip and falls on municipal property or sidewalks, wrongful termination, harassment, and excessive use of force. For answers to coverage questions or for more information on liability coverage, please contact Vicky Abare, Senior Underwriting Assistant.

For information about how to file a claim, please visit our Claim Reporting & Tips page. If you have remaining questions, please contact Trisha Clark, Senior Administrative Assistant, Claims.


  • Liability Coverage FAQs
    Frequently asked questions about VLCT PACIF's liability coverage.
  • TULIP Quotes and Contracts (off-site link)
    A Tenant User Liability Insurance Policy can be bought by individuals or organizations who rent municipal property for a special event but do not have other liability coverage to protect the municipality and themselves from third-party lawsuits. We suggest that PACIF members give Tenant Users (renters) this link before the event to encourage renters to purchase TULIP coverage. For the Venue Name, renters should type Vermont League of Cities and Towns into the "Search for your Venue" box, then select the member's location.

Law Enforcement Resources